PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY! IT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU.
These terms and conditions ("Agreement") apply to your purchase of products and/or services and support ("Product") sold in the United States by National Art Shop. By accepting delivery of the Product, you accept and are bound to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not wish to be bound by this Agreement, you must notify National Art Shop and return your purchase pursuant to National Art Shop’s Return Policy. THIS AGREEMENT SHALL APPLY UNLESS (I) YOU HAVE A SEPARATE PURCHASE AGREEMENT WITH NATIONAL ART SHOP, IN WHICH CASE THE SEPARATE AGREEMENT SHALL GOVERN; OR (II) OTHER NATIONAL ART SHOP TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO THE TRANSACTION.
- Other Documents.This Agreement may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s) unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both you and National Art Shop. If you do not receive an invoice or acknowledgement in the mail, via e-mail, or with your Product, information about your purchase may be obtained at www.nationalartshop.com or by contacting your sales representative.
- Payment Terms; Orders; Quotes; Interest. Terms of payment are within National Art Shop’s sole discretion, and unless otherwise agreed to by National Art Shop, payment must be received by National Art Shop prior to National Art Shop’s acceptance of an order. Payment for the products will be made by credit card or some other prearranged payment method unless credit terms have been agreed to by National Art Shop. Invoices are due and payable within the time period noted on your invoice, measured from the date of the invoice. Past due accounts are subject to a 1.5% Finance Charge per month. National Art Shop may invoice parts of an order separately. Your order is subject to cancellation by National Art Shop, in National Art Shop’s sole discretion. All Pricing on this site is Suggested Retail Pricing. We offer many discounts and specials that may not be published online. Call us for the latest specials available. Pricing, specifications, availability and terms of offers may change without notice. Taxes, fees, shipping and handling and any applicable restocking charges extra, vary and are not subject to discount. Discounts cannot be retroactively applied. National Art Shop is not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors or omissions, or consequences of misuse of site and its functions in any offer by National Art Shop and reserves the right to cancel orders arising from such errors.
- Processing Orders: After you have placed your online order one of our Customer Service Representatives will contact you via e-mail or phone within 2 business days to provide you with any additional information regarding your order including shipping rates and delivery times. Your credit card is NOT CHARGED until we receive final approval from you. Once we receive your final approval, your order will be processed and shipped. If you are not comfortable with providing credit card information electronically, call our customer service department at 1-800-949-3743 and a representative will be happy to take your order over the phone.
- Shipping Charges; Taxes; Title; Risk of Loss. We ship UPS,USPS,FEDEX and Truck Lines depending on your order and charge our customers the actual shipping cost plus a $6.50 handling fee. If this charge IS NOT reflected in your total on the website, you will be notified of the shipping charges prior to the processing of your order. If you have specific shipping requests, please add them in the comments section when placing your order. You may also specify that you would like to pick up at our Springfield, MO location. Shipping and handling are additional unless otherwise expressly indicated at the time of sale. Title to products passes from National Art Shop to Customer on shipment from National Art Shop’s facility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by National Art Shop is National Art Shop’s responsibility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by you is your responsibility. You must notify National Art Shop within 21 days of the date of your invoice or acknowledgement if you believe any part of your purchase is missing, wrong or damaged. Unless you provide National Art Shop with a valid and correct tax exemption certificate applicable to your purchase of Product and the Product ship-to location, you are responsible for sales and other taxes associated with the order. Shipping dates are estimates only.
- Warranties. NATIONAL ART SHOP MAKES NO WARRANTIES FOR BRANDED PRODUCT, SERVICE, MAINTENANCE OR SUPPORT. SUCH PRODUCT, SERVICE, MAINTENANCE OR SUPPORT IS PROVIDED BY NATIONAL ART SHOP "AS IS" AND ANY THIRD PARTY WARRANTIES, SERVICES, MAINTENANCE AND SUPPORT ARE PROVIDED BY THE ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER OR SUPPLIER, NOT BY NATIONAL ART SHOP. NATIONAL ART SHOP MAKES NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES. NATIONAL ART SHOP MAY REQUEST CANCELLATION OF THIRD-PARTY PRODUCT SERVICES, MAINTENANCE OR SUPPORT IF NATIONAL ART SHOP DOES NOT RECEIVE PAYMENT. IF YOU PURCHASE THIRD-PARTY-BRANDED PRODUCT, SERVICES, MAINTENANCE, OR SUPPORT, ADDITIONAL THIRD-PARTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY APPLY.
- Return Policies; Exchanges. If there is a problem with your order, you must contact us directly within 30 days. Before you attempt to return Product, you MUST obtain prior authorization. You must return Product to us in their original or equivalent packaging. You are responsible for risk of loss, shipping and handling fees for returning or exchanging Product. Additional fees may apply. If you fail to follow the return or exchange instructions and policies provided by National Art Shop, National Art Shop is not responsible for Product that is lost, damaged, modified or otherwise processed for disposal or resale. At National Art Shop’s discretion, credit for partial returns may be less than invoice or individual component prices due to bundled or promotional pricing.
- Changed or Discontinued Product. National Art Shop’s policy is one of ongoing update and revision. National Art Shop may revise and discontinue Product at any time without notice to you and this may affect information saved in your online "cart."
- Limitation of Liability. NATIONAL ART SHOP DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE, LOST PROFITS, OR LOSS OF BUSINESS. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, NATIONAL ART SHOP WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY. YOU AGREE THAT FOR ANY LIABILITY RELATED TO THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCT, NATIONAL ART SHOP IS NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AMOUNT OF DAMAGES ABOVE THE AMOUNT INVOICED FOR THE APPLICABLE PRODUCT. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT TO THE CONTRARY, THE REMEDIES SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT SHALL APPLY EVEN IF SUCH REMEDIES FAIL THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- Governing Law. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT THIS AGREEMENT, ANY SALES THERE UNDER, OR ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER PREEXISTING, PRESENT OR FUTURE, AND INCLUDING STATUTORY, CONSUMER PROTECTION, COMMON LAW, AND EQUITABLE CLAIMS) BETWEEN CUSTOMER AND NATIONAL ART SHOP arising from or relating to this agreement, its interpretation, or the breach, termination or validity thereof, the relationships which result from this agreement, National Art Shop’s advertising, or any related purchase SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF MISSOURI, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAW.
National Art Shop has agreed that it will collect, store and use personal information obtained from the Alvin & Co., Inc. E-Partner web site only for the defined purposed of supporting and enhancing your customer relationship in connection with the processing of consumer purchases, providing service and support and sharing product, service and Alvin & Co, Inc. news and offerings. National Art Shop has agreed to keep confidential all information obtained through the Alvin & Co., Inc. E-Partner web site, however Alvin & Co, Inc. is not responsible or liable for breaches of the agreement on confidentiality by National Art Shop. All information received by Alvin & Co., Inc. from the website will be kept confidential by Alvin & Co, Inc. except in the case of federal, state or local governmental subpoena or turnover orders issued by an applicable court or regulatory body.
This site offers the industry standard security measures available through your browser called SSL encryption. If at any time you would like to make a purchase, but do not want to provide your credit card information online, you may contact National Art Shop using the telephone number provided.
This site does collect anonymous data that is not indicative of and cannot be traced to an individual without the cooperation of their Internet Service Provider. This data includes information about the user's remote IP address, referral data (which page "linked" to the present request), and the browser software's user-agent string. This information is accepted passively from the HTTP headers that are sent from the user when requesting any file from the server. The anonymous information collected is used to monitor the usage of this Web site and the interests of those who use it. Data such as the volume of traffic to the server, the number of visitors a certain section of the site receives each month, or the most popular search terms are Analyzed to derive general statistics about the site's reach and the audience's usage patterns.
This site is supported by Alvin & Co. Inc. on behalf of National Art Shop. Alvin & Co. Inc. is a national wholesaler who sells through an extensive range of authorized dealers throughout the United States, Canada and overseas.
Alvin & Co. Inc. does not sell your information and encourages our dealer network to maintain the same confidentiality. We may be required, however, to share your personal data in connection with law enforcement, fraud prevention, regulation, and in the event of legal action or to protect Alvin & Co. Inc., its customers, suppliers or the public. At any time you may contact Alvin & Co. Inc. with any privacy questions or concerns you may have. You also may ask at any time to see the data you have given us and request correction or deletion.
Please be aware that other web sites that may be accessed through our site may collect personally identifiable information about you. The information practices of those third-party web sites linked to alvinco.com are not covered by this privacy statement.
While we strive to protect your personal information, Neither Alvin & Co. Inc. nor National Art Shop can ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.