A sturdy, 4-post steel table that is perfect for art, hobby, crafts, graphic arts,
and all kinds of creative work in the home, dorm, studio, or office. Built tough to provide years of service, the MiniMaster II comes with a durable rounded corner tabletop and an easy-to-adjust height mechanism with 1" increments. Anti-warping bar included. 46 lbs.
- 24" x 40" top in white or cherry woodgrain with rounded corners
- One-hand ratcheted tilt mechanism adjusts board angle from horizontal (0°) to 30°
- Height adjusts from 29" to 41" in the horizontal position
- Easy-to-adjust height mechanism with 1" increments
- Includes 23" pencil ledge and built-in storage shelf 30" long x 8½" deep
- Casters and floor glides, both included
- Base and tabletop packaged in one UPS-able carton
- Five year limited warranty
WARNING: This product contains Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Angle Adjustment Range: 0 - 30
Base Color: Black/Gray
Base Material: Steel
Height Range: 29" - 41"
Top Color: Brown
Top Material: Melamine
Top Size: 24" x 40"
Wholesale Catalog Page(s)
General Catalog: 11