A larger and more robust version of the popular CraftMaster series of tables, the CraftMaster III was designed for serious students, artists, and professionals who prefer a truly drafting-height table. The table features an enlarged leg frame design, readily accepts standard parallel straightedges, and maintains an attractive color scheme that fits well in most homes, offices, and studios. Black base with cherry woodgrain tabletop only.
- Height adjusts from 35" to 39½" with top in horizontal position using casters or 33½" to 38" using floor glides, both included
- One hand tilt-angle mechanism adjusts tabletop from horizontal (0°) to 30°
- Built-in storage shelf is 11" deep with backstop, 30" long for CM50 and 36" long for CM55
- Metal pencil ledge and plastic instrument tray, both included
- Sturdy tubular steel construction 1½" diameter with powder-coated finish
- Footrest crossbar with rubber tread and plenty of leg room
- Tabletop and base packed securely in one carton